Sunday, November 28, 2010

The Little Student

All has been going well at home without having support, but that will be changing soon.  We have been advised that we will need to have home hours going forward so we don't risk losing home hours :(...let the chaos begin, again.  I just have to keep thinking that we are doing what is best for Ryan, not us. 

I got to help out in Ryan's classroom last week.  It was so cute!  When I walked into the school, I saw Ryan walking down the hallway by himself.  I went up to him and gave him a hug and asked what he was doing.  He told me he was going to get his lunch ticket.  I was pleasantly suprised as I tagged along seeing him do something so normal, all by himself.  It gave me an imense feeling of calm.  I watched him in the classroom and he did great.  He was not clingy as I suspected, just a little student.  I was so proud.  It was really wonderful to see him in action and to be doing so well.  I had a smile on my face from ear to ear.

No comments:

Post a Comment