Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Blessings...

This time of year, more than any other time of year, I find it easy to reflect on all the blessings the year has brought to me and my family. After all, health and happiness seem to be all that really matter when it comes right down to it. I have been blessed with a healthy family. We get through just about everything by sticking together and have the attitude that ‘when life gives you lemons, make lemonade’, and we sure do love fresh squeezed lemonade!

There is not much news on the ‘Ryan front’. All remains calm. We did find out that we will be losing our beloved therapist that works with Ryan during the school day. We are so happy for her as she is taking on the adventure of a new job, but very sad because a set back with Ryan will probably follow. We really do love and value the care she has given to him. She has assured me that Ryan is doing very well in school and will only need someone who will redirect him a bit and help to keep him on task. I hope she is right. Anyway, the positive side of Amanda leaving is that Ryan will have to learn to adjust and move forward and with public school on the horizon, I think that is a good thing.

Well everyone, Happy Holiday’s! I hope that the new year brings blessings to each one of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment