Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Amazing support!


When you put your heart and soul on the line, it is amazing what can happen. I wasn't sure if sharing Ryan's story was the best thing to do, but I was hoping that it was. I wanted nothing more than for our struggles and frustrations to help another family. So I put my heart and soul on the line and started to write. If you have read my previous entires, than you know how exhausting, frustrating and difficult the last four and half years have been. Since starting my blog, the support I have received is wonderful! Friends and strangers have lended me their love and advice. I am like anyone else and find strength and peace in knowing that I am not alone. Since writing about our journey, I have had a "light bulb" moment! I believe in treating others as I want to be treated. I don't want to feel alone in my struggles, so now I can put my story out there so someone, somewhere, will know they are not alone! I was put on this Earth for a reason, and that reason just may be to share and bring comfort to others! Wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment