Friday, January 23, 2009

Silly little things...

Ryan is always saying creative things...a few weeks ago, my husband was asking him what
different foods come from which fruits and veggies. He asked him where french fries came from, and many other common foods. My husband asked where watermelons come from, and Ryan plainly answered "from waterfalls." I always get a chuckle from the way he views the world. This morning, Ryan asked his Dad what Black and White make? The obvious answer, the answer my husband used was "gray". Ryan answered, "No silly, a penguin".

Ryan has always been like a little chipmunk. He carries all of his toys in his arms, and then stores them in places like his bed. The other night, Ryan wanted to sleep with me, as he often does. I tucked him in bed and went to watch a television program. I saw Ryan running back and forth from his bedroom to mine. I didn't think much of it, because after a few minutes he was back in bed. About an hour later, I was ready to go to bed. I pulled back the covers to find Ryan had put many of his favorite toys in bed with him! There was no room for me! I could not stop laughing. I put the toys back in his room and off to bed I went. Yes, that's my silly boy!

No comments:

Post a Comment