Wednesday, January 21, 2009

What a termendous world we live in!

What a termendous world we live in! I just had the most wonderful conversation with a woman that I have been buying beads from for my Pandora charm bracelet. I emailed her because I needed to get information on one of the beads I purchased from her, and she actually took the time to call me. Upon talking to her, I asked her about he Autism bead she carries, and that led to a long conversation about Autism. People are so interested in Autism, and once you begin talking about it, most everyone has a story to tell about at least one other child who is Autistic.

I wanted to pass along the site that I buy my charms from. It is a wonderful site to buy the beads and bracelets, and you can get just about any bead for any interest you may have. They are sterling silver and great for yourself, or for gifts. This site is important because it is the only site I have been able to find an Autism bead, plus the owner gives A+ service and she is incredibly nice. Hope you enjoy!

http://www.silverbeadbox.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment