Friday, January 30, 2009

School Days...

Most kids don't like school. I think that I understand the daily hesitation of getting up, going to school not knowing what the day will hold, after all, I really didn't enjoy going to school much before junior high. Getting Ryan ready for school is usually a whole different ball game. I wake him, get him ready, and off to school he goes, but not before he cries and begs me not to send him. It is a gut wrenching feeling to be away from him and to send him someplace he doesn't want to be. The truth is, Ryan just feels better being at home. He would rather stay home and not go anywhere. He is like a little catapillar that likes his cocoon. I am sure, and I am hoping, that one day, he will grow wings and fly and enjoy being out in the world. I just hope he doesn't fly too far, too fast.

No comments:

Post a Comment